Copyright and License
- The copyright of each manuscript belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that Muharrik: Jurnal Dakwah dan Sosial is the first publisher under the license of Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- Authors can publish papers separately, arrange non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions by acknowledging that the manuscripts have been published for the first time in Muharrik: Jurnal Dakwah dan Sosial.
- Attribution: You must provide an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that changes have been made. You can do this in an appropriate manner, but do not imply that the licensor supports you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions: You may not use legal provisions or technological means of control that legally restrict others from doing the things this license allows.
You are free to:
- Share, copy, and redistribute this material in any form or format.
- Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.