Al-Adabiya: Jurnal Kebudayaan dan Keagamaan has gone throughout an annals record as follows:
2006: Published for a very first time in paper version on 4 January 2006 by Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat Institut Agama Islam Sunan Giri
2007: Obtained P-ISSN 1907-1191 as Al Adabiya.
2014-2015: Published online at the OJS environment of Kopertais 4 (kopertais4.or.id), that is Vol 9 No 1 and No 2 (2014) & Vol 10 No 1 and No 2 (2015). At the moment, the issues of those editions are still available on that web pages.
In the same year, obtained E-ISSN 2540-9204 as Al-Adabiya : Jurnal Kebudayaan dan Keagamaan. In the identity detail on the E-ISSN, it is stated that this journal is managed by LP2M Insuri Ponorogo and published by adabiya Press on the Kopertais 4 website.
2016-2017: Published in print, but some of the articles can be accessed through this journal's website in the OJS of Omah Jurnal Sunan Giri.
2018: Fully published online in the OJS of Omah Jurnal Sunan Giri (ejournal.insuriponorogo.ac.id) and make an efficient effort by combining management and publishing by the editorial team under the auspices of LP2M Insuri Ponorogo.
(1) Al-Adabiya: Jurnal Kebudayaan dan Keagamaan has been nationally accredited by the Akreditasi Jurnal Nasional (ARJUNA) system managed by the Ministry of Research and Technology/National Research and Innovation Agency, Republic of Indonesia, ranked as Sinta 4 based on SK No. 85/M/KPT/2020 dated 1 April 2020.
(2) Starting from Vol 15 No 01, redesign the cover to improve journal performance by paying attention to proper publishing guidelines that are followed and can be used consistently in subsequent editions.
(3) Indexed by Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) as of October 2020. The indexed articles are the articles published in the OJSG environment.
(4) Update the manuscript template to improve journal performance by paying attention to proper publishing guidelines that are followed and can be used consistently in subsequent editions.
(1) Starting this year (Vol 16 No 1), we are updating the journal scope by focusing more on cultural and religious issues; and expanding the readership toward international communities by recruiting international advisory board members and expert peer reviewers as well as authors.