Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.25-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Manuscript Template.
- The manuscript is sent through online submission. Author(s) is/are also required to fill in the submission statement form here: https://forms.gle/fYkrqxiW56hp5SBSA.
Authors who submit manuscript retain its copyright and grant Amalee right of first publication licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to access (search, read, download, and cite), share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon any material) the work for any lawful purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Amalee: Indonesian Journal of Community Research and Engagement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.