Focus & Scope
Amalee: Indonesian Journal of Community Research & Engagement focuses on community engagement program, applied science in community to advance theories, research and practices related to all forms of outreach and engagement. Community engagement means services to society, applying science and technology based on their field, increasing the capacity of society and community empowerment.
The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original works. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Community services, in particular within local people;
- Training and marketing appropriate technology among community;
- Community empowerment that builds social access;
- Student community services;
- Remote, less developed region;
- Education for sustainable development.