Qalamuna - Jurnal Pendidikan, Sosial, dan Agama implements these following policies:
Qalamuna - Jurnal Pendidikan, Sosial, dan Agama provides direct open access to its content on the principle of making scientific articles freely available to the public and supporting greater global knowledge exchange. By adapting The Budapest Open Access Initiative, this journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search for, or link to the full text of its articles and use it for other legitimate purposes. However, the works/articles in this journal are also tied to The Creative Commons Attributions-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This journal uses the LOCKSS, a built-in PKP Preservation Network system, to create a filing system that aims to preserve and restore journal archives. Next...
This journal is also archived in the One Search National Library of Indonesia system.
Copyright and License
- The copyright of each manuscript belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that Qalamuna - Jurnal Pendidikan, Sosial, dan Agama is the first publisher under the license of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- Authors can publish papers separately, arrange non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions by acknowledging that the manuscripts have been published for the first time in Qalamuna - Jurnal Pendidikan, Sosial, dan Agama.
- Attribution: You must provide an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that changes have been made. You can do this in an appropriate manner, but do not imply that the licensor supports you or your use.
- Share Alike: If you compose or make derivatives of these materials, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original materials.
- No additional restrictions: You may not use legal provisions or technological means of control that legally restrict others from doing the things this license allows.
You are free to:
- Share, copy, and redistribute this material in any form or format.
- Adapt, modify, and create derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
- The licensor cannot revoke the above terms as long as you comply with the terms of this license.
The name and email address entered in this journal site will be used only for the purposes of this journal exclusively and will not be used for other purposes/interests of other parties.