Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.15-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who submit manuscript retain its copyright and grant publisher right of first publication licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to access (search, read, download, and cite), share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon any material) the work for any lawful purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Qalamuna: Jurnal Pendidikan, Sosial, dan Agama.
Nama dan alamat email yang dimasukkan dalam situs jurnal ini akan digunakan secara eksklusif untuk tujuan jurnal ini dan tidak akan tersedia untuk tujuan lain atau pihak lain mana pun.